Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Winter Solstice Concert

(I know, I'm just the blogging queen today)
I went to this concert three years in a row, but last year had to miss it. Anyone interested in going with me? If we can get a large number to go, the tickets are cheaper :)

From Ken Kolodner's website:
When:
Two shows on Decemter 15, 2007 3:30 PM and 8:00 PM
Where:
Kraushaar Auditorium, Goucher College, Towson, MD
Ticket Prices (based on quantity purchased):
1-14 $23.00
15 - 19 $21.00
30+ $19.00

It doesn't matter if we don't all go to the same show, but it would be more fun to go together. Children are welcome, although you may not want to pay so much for a child. The concert is mostly music, played on hammer dulcimer, fiddle, acoustic guitar, piano, flute and small pipes. Just three very talented musicians for a very worthwhile concert. For more information go to Ken's site

Let me know if you're interested!

2 comments:

Jared - Christina said...

I'd love to go if we are here. You should tell Christie Wall about it too. She really likes that music!

Kellie said...

I love Ken Kolodner. He is my friend's fiddle teacher. I have many of his albums. I already know I can't go to this concert though. It will be wonderful, though.