This is the perfect day for staying home. It's rainy and cool. Days like this a fireplace, cup of hot cocoa, and a good book are definitely in order. Comfy clothes, comfy chair, and a nice blanket too.
Add to that the fact that I have been completely unproductive at work this whole week, and you have one sick puppy whining to go outside.
I'm going to go back to pretending to work now. I already bugged the guys over at TIMED, although I need to go back in about 45 minutes to help take the pass (not that they need me to, but my mental state will be completly vegged if I don't). Maybe this document that I'm working on can be rewritten in Spanish. That should take some time...
3 comments:
I hear you. It's a day to watch the rain from the window with slippers on for sure. I hope you get to go home soon and veg.
I'm quite tired of the rain. I was so glad to have a little sun today! You are the best Julia! Thanks for taking my babe on Saturday. It made it so much easier for me. I was having kind of a rough night.
I hope you got some hot chocolate later on, friend. It was a day to be cozy inside for sure.
Post a Comment