I love having Home Teachers. Last night my HT came over with his little sons and he replaced my smoke alarms. No more going off because of the humidity!! I think I mentioned that I like to have my windows open, but then when it's humid outside the humidity comes in and that set off the old smoke alarms which I'm sure were indigenous to the house (installed when the house was built). But now I have nice new ones, and I'll have to remember to change the batteries and everything, but they also came with a mute button just in case they decide to go off for random things.
Another performance of our Fairy Tale Theater tomorrow, in Columbia this time. If someone records it I'll be sure to post the link again. Hopefully some people from my ward will come, it would be nice to have more friends in the audience.
I upgraded my iPhone with the new OS 5. I can now access iCloud. Not that I have any other Macs at home or whatever, but still. I feel so... so... 'NOW'. Just wait until I get my iPad! I'm thinking probably sometime before my trip in November. I'm going to put my movies on it so I can watch them on the plane. Yay!
And basically keeping up with my TV shows. A couple new ones start this week: Once Upon a Time, and Grimm. Chuck finally starts back this week too. And I may be adding the one about the police detective that remembers everything. I watched it last week and it was intriguing. I like cop shows. Can you guess? No, please don't suggest CSI or L&O. Been there, done that, got really, really paranoid. I prefer the unrealistic ones.
1 comment:
Some day I will have an iPad too. And an OS 5 (Jake got one, but he is telling me to wait for the NEW one next year). And also, some day I will watch Chuck. If you prefer unrealistic, have you tried Castle? Probably, because you probably liked Firefly and whatnot. Ooooh, Serenity is like my favorite movie ever. Anyway, Castle is fluffy and still crimeish.
Post a Comment