Friday, October 7, 2011

Pictures!!

My sister is putting me to shame on the pictures! So here are some from the Maryland Rennaissance Festival. I've been twice this year, once with my real camera, once with my iPhone (well, it was there both times, but when you have a real camera, you use it). So obviously I only have the pictures from the day I took them with my iPhone. I went on Sept 17, by my lonesome, but was far from it. Puss in Boots was there!! I even got a poster, and I'm so going to see that movie when it comes out!My friend from the APL Drama Club was there, performing with her madrigal group (Camerata Musica). They even did a song I remember doing in high school!

This is Lynn. She's fabulous.


While wandering about I heard screaming, and the next thing I know this crazy woman all dressed in purple was hugging me!!! Lady Ravenwolves, my good friend, who actually just retired from the Navy the day before and was there celebrating with her family.

Later that day her daughter Armanda did the exact same thing. Didn't get a picture with her, though. Or Goldilocks, a woman from VA who stayed with me several years ago when she was working at the RenFest and needed a place to stay. Ran into her too. Didn't get a picture of her either. Drat!

Did all my shopping that day, picking up my favorite honey (Killer Bee), a new dress from Wolfstone Kilt company. No picture, but I will be taking it with me in November to my nieces' wedding. I'm sure there will be pictures from that.

It was a fun day. I may go again this year, if I can find some friends to go with. It's always better with friends.

2 comments:

Jenni said...

I love the MD Rennaissance Festival. That Puss in Boots was SO cute! I'm glad you have fun and ran into friends.

Beckie Hales said...

How did I miss this post? I'm glad you had fun - I enjoy going by myself places sometimes. I get to look at whatever I want for as long as I want!