Ok, so I know I took a bit of a hiatus from blogging, but I've found like 5 people to add to my friend list this week! How on earth did I miss them?
Well, my sister Dustie just started her blog, my niece Danja is on a mission and my niece-in-law/Danja's sister-in-law updates her blog for her, and I just found Nicole's blog since they moved a while ago. Ok, so maybe only three. I was sure there was more though... I have it sorted by how frequently people have posted so I don't have to scroll through blogs that haven't been updated for months.
Plus catching up on what my friends have been doing has been great fun. I missed a lot. No worries, though, RL has calmed down and I'm starting to run out of Combat! fanfic to read. I even contributed one of my own (Squirrel's Story) Yeah, I have a call sign. I'm Squirrel. Because Claude Akins calls Kirby Squirrel in Season 5. Like you care, I know. But I have a thing for short scrappy guys who constantly get into trouble (hence my fascination with Pippen from Lord of the Rings). Although this story may not make sense if you haven't seen the show, but it might.
I'm currently in a meeting at work--a telecon, that I didn't have to fly out to Boulder CO to attend, so I get to sit in a confererence room with some other guys from my project and make smart comments while the mute button is on. Best part about remote meetings. And no one cares if I actually get some work done during the meeting, either. Or blog, as the case may be.
Next month will be different since I'm going out to Redondo Beach, California for a meeting. And extending my stay so's I can go to my family's first reunion the following weekend. Oh, tres terrible!
Ok, gotta go now.
5 comments:
I am thinking of a way I can pick you up in Redondo, I could just take some sick time since there won't be anything for me to do anyway. Let me know if you like that option. I do.
Yay can't wait to see you!!
Hey someday if you do have to fly out to Boulder for a meeting that would be great! We could meet up!!:)
What fun to go to your family reunion. I hope you have a great time.
Remote meetings? It sounds so high tech! Thank goodness for mute buttons.
Post a Comment