Saturday, June 2, 2012

A Beautiful June Day

Greetings , followers! Yes, I know it's been over a month. I think I told you the play ended--everything went very well. I decided not to audition for the next one, though I will be helping with costumes. In the meantime I managed a trip to Abuquerque, NM to see a friend of mine. We had a fun time tripping to all the museums in the area. We even went up to Santa Fe for a day-- they have a lot of museums too. Very artsy, both places. The best was just hanging out and renewing the friendship, though. Work has been busy, and will continue to get even more busy as we prepare for launch. It's almost like it's really going to happen! We had a launch rehearsal the other day, and boy did we learn a lot! Meanwhile my cats are up to their usual shenanigans. Kitty has been spearing my feet with her claws at night, trying to get me out of bed to escort her downstairs. Ani has been getting increasingly bolder, coming within arms reach, but only at a run, and only if he sees that Kitty has followed me downstairs. So that's the update, been to several movies, see the sidebar for my updates on those, though. Not a lot of tv to watch during the summer, so I may be getting full use of my blockbusteronline membership. Have a great day! PS this is my first attempt blogging from the iPad. I think the formatting got lost somewhere. So just imagine that there are separate paragraphs and I'll try to fix it next time I'm on my computer. Anyone have a good blogging app they want to recommend?

2 comments:

Beckie Hales said...

Glad to hear that Ani is getting a little more sociable! There is hope. : )

Corinne said...

Yeah, I tried blogging from the ipad and lost all formatting too - no paragraphs? Let me know if you figure out a good way :)