Monday, April 16, 2012

whew!!!

Ok, so whirlwind trip out west to see my oldest nephew get married (yay!!), then over to see my sister and her family (yay again!).  Very fun (see facebook for the play-by-play).

Speaking of plays, the play is over. Good, because now I have my evenings back to with as I wish, bad because I really did enjoy it.  But the hectic pace of the last two weeks left everyone exhausted.  And they're already starting up on the next one tonight!!  I can't be in it, but I'll still be doing costumes.  Sewing is a stress reliever for me.  And helps me feel closer to my mom.

Work is picking up--we're currently slated to launch August 30, so for two months before and after I ain't goin' anywhere.  But before that I am going to Albuquerque to see my friend Lori.  Because I feel like it!!

Sorry for being so sparse lately, not a lot of time to even think.  If you're on facebook and we're not friends, please, I'd be happy to friend you!

1 comment:

Beckie Hales said...

So glad you were able to come out!

I totally know what you mean about sewing...when I sew, I always think of mom. When I hear a sewing machine, I feel like I'm home. Weird.

Hope the play went well! Love you!