Tuesday, February 1, 2011

758 Steps

And only 818 left to go! And it's only the second week! And I completley skipped Saturday and Sunday! I may be able to do it twice at this rate :) My secret is simple: walk up the stairs in my building every morning (I'm on the 5th floor--it's 98 steps) and take the routes to my meetings that involve stairs. No simple ramps for me. This also helps me get in at least 10-15 minutes of walking. That's two activity points right there! (One for the steps in the morning, the other for the walking/steps to and from meetings). APL has a lot of stairs.

I've had several weekends to myself lately. Between the weather and S&C and I running out of movies we haven't gotten together for about 3 weeks. On the other hand, my house is getting cleaner each weekend. I should have something more fun to tell in a couple of weeks, since I'm going with some friends and their daughters to see Disney Princesses on Ice. I'm so excited!

The weather is cold and dreary--there was an icy/rainy mix this morning (before I got up), and another icy/rainy storm on it's way to us now. Here's hoping for a chance to sleep in tomorrow :)

Stay warm, everyone!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

That's so great that you're taking the stairs so much! That is such good exercise. Keep it up! Have fun with the princesses :)

Kellie said...

Go girl! I love your Empire State Building goal! Have fun climbing!