Monday, February 7, 2011

1238 steps

I'm getting there, pretty surely. At this rate I may have to decide to do it twice. Course, I suppose if I get close I can just add in the 30 steps I climb every day when I leave work--currently I'm only counting them on the days I don't climb the 98 steps to the fifth floor (and my office). Plus adding in the 23 steps I take on the way to Pilates class. I may have to start counting the stairs in my house deliberately--I think it would be too easy just to count the number of times I go up and down, but if I do both flights in a row, that would count (and be 24 steps).

Rehearsals are going well (I did mention I'm in a play, yes?), but I'm still struggling with mealtimes on those days. Even when I eat dinner before rehearsal my mind thinks I need to have dinner when I get home, even though I've already eaten. I may have to reserve some points for a sandwich or something when I get home. Something nutritious. Fruit is free, but by that time I want something more substantial. Hmmm

Work is going well. Well, exept for the things that aren't, but I'm not in charge or even helping with those things--ouside my jurisdiction. I can only do the things I'm responsible for.

Saturday was nice--Pilates, ironing, laundry, and started working on my curtains that I've had the fabric for for over a year. I actually had started them when I got the fabric but stopped when I realized the fabric I had wasn't long enough. My sister talked me into two-toned curtains, so I'm working on that now. I really hate blinds, so I'll be glad when I can take them down.

Sunday was even nicer, read a book, went to church, ate my 29 points in one sitting (hey, it was Fast Sunday, I'm allowed--aren't I? I may have to rethink that). I did lose .6 lbs today when I weighed in, so that was good. I also managed to sort out my finances. I need to do my taxes soon so I can get my refunds--hopefully. They'll help me pay for my trip to China.

And the best news is: my niece is getting MARRIED!!! The one that just got off her mission last September. She's getting married at the end of June, right before I leave for China, so it looks like I'll be making that trip alone (a friend is coming to China with me, but we'll have to meet up there). I'm so excited for her! And looking forward to getting some more babies in the family :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am looking forward to more babies too :)