Yes, I finished climbing the Empire State Building on February 8, and decided to keep going. I only have 300 steps left! yay me!
Rehearsals are going well--I volunteered to take point on costumeing since no one else was, and I've been talking to everyone. We don't have that many things to make, fortunately. A few tunics, a couple dresses, and then maybe some surcoats or something simple like that.
Last weekend was so very fun. I went with my friend and her two girls to see Disney Princess Wishes on Ice. It was very well done. We did get there a little late--we underestimated the amount of traffic going into Baltimore (who'd a thought leaving an hour early wouldn't be enough time?), but once we got there we all enjoyed the show. It was fast paced and entertaining, with a couple vilains but mostly it was the love stories of the different princesses. Mikey and Minnie were there too :D And Goofy, of course! None of the pictures I took turned out (that's what I get for trying to use my phone), but hopefully my friend's did.
This weekend I'm going back down to VA for a Spa Day with S&C. We'll see how it turns out. We wanted low key, healthy, and low cost. So we're meeting at C's place for various activities and lunch. And Despicable Me Minions :D (someone in marketing really missed the boat on that one--everyone wants minions).
In other news, Bob Harper's been kicking my butt. I asked for one of his cardio work-out DVD's from blockbusteronline and it's serious stuff, man. I couldn't sit down without wincing for two days!!! But it does give me 13 PointsPlus--which is really good because for today I'm all out of points. I'm doing really well this week, though. I didn't 'lose it' until last night, and still have two of my weekly points. I plan on working with Bob again tonight, then doing pilates in the morning, and with lots of fruits and vegetables shouldn't have any trouble staying within my points values for the weekend. As long as I only have ONE handful of goldfish during Nursery! :D But I'm doing good, as I said. I just need to continue on.
No comments:
Post a Comment