If you read this, if your eyes are passing over this right now, even if we don't speak often, please post a comment with a memory of you and me. It can be anything you want -- good or bad. When you're finished, if you so desire, post this little paragraph on your blog and be surprised (or mortified) about what people remember about you.
4 comments:
A memory. Hmmm . . . How about when we read HP together in a cabin in West Virginia! That is the best memory ever. I loved your fancy witch costume the night before!
Julia...I remember when we moved to MD and you were my first visiting teacher! I always knew you would come over every month, you were so dedicated :) You set a great example to me and I really appreciated it.
I remember going to a Creative Memories party at your house and feeling as if my face were falling off (bad combo of acne medicine and sunscreen). Kind of random, but I really had fun at that party (despite the face-falling-off part).
i remember attending book club at your house, talking about vampires, and getting the full tour of your memorabilia. so fun!
Post a Comment