Thursday, September 27, 2007

Thank you!

I did have a really nice birthday; thank you for all the well wishes :)

It was a very nice day. At work the last meeting of the day (a 2-hour mind-numbing afair) was cancelled, so I did take off a little early. Checking my email frequently I got to see all the birthday wishes everyone sent (probably a little shameless of me to advertise, but I really did enjoy all the happy thoughts sent my way). I went to a friend's for dinner and then got to play with her girls for a few minutes. Then home to find some treats had been left for me and another friend dropped by to leave some more. So lots of yummy treats for me! I got to talk to a brother (the nice, very forgiving one), and my dad (who promised me that my present was in the mail).

Thank you again, so much. Without my friends, it would once again have been just another day. Hugs to everyone!

6 comments:

Corinne said...

yay!!! hugs to you birthday girl!

Joni said...

Happy birthday, Julia!

(I really liked your comment on my blog -- you summed it up better than I did!)

Jenni said...

So glad you had a good birthday Julia!!:)

Kellie said...

I'm so glad it will be a happy memory!

Mendy said...

Glad you enjoyed dinner and weren't too dizzy from spinning my girls around the living room!

Anonymous said...

You deserved a happy day. Glad it was enjoyable!