Tuesday, April 17, 2007

From Mendy and Jann...

...and Corrine...

For hours and hours I could...
Watch TV
Read
Sing

I feel best about myself...
When I am helping others
When I exercise

I absolutely cannot stand...
Cleaning the toilet.
Bugs.

I am afraid of...
Dying and no one finding me for a week

I love to splurge by...
Buying movies and tv shows and books and office supplies
Adding to my doll collection, specifically Specialty Barbies and 12-inch dolls from my favorite movies (Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, Wizard of Oz, etc)

I save by...
Recycling (and someday hope to have a compost heap)
Having three grocery store cards (although sometimes it doesn't seem like I'm saving very much)

I am trying to work on...
my addiction to food

In high school...
I was a part of the top singing group in the school, Madrigals.
Took all the college prep courses

In college...
I went as far away from home as I though I could get away with (Idaho, Utah, Iowa)
Studied Physics and Astronomy (is it any wonder I never had any dates?)

I feel I'm a good aunt (was 'mom') when...
I send my nieces and nephews birthday cards *before* the birthday happens
I can play with any or all of my nieces and nephews

I regret...
Not spending more time socializing while in college
All the time I spend on the couch when I could be out with people

I could never have too many...
books, movies, and dolls.

What about you?

5 comments:

Jenni said...

Super great list Julia!! I'm going to have to get started on my list now! I am with you on the loathing of toilet cleaning and splurging on office supplies too - it never seems like I can have enough page protectors and binders!! :)

Corinne said...

I feel so lucky to have a "rocket scientist" as a friend :) Great to learn more about you.

Jann said...

It is so fun to get to know you a little better. Thanks for sharing.

Cami said...

Fun! Thanks for sharing these things. We have a lot in common, only I don't "regret" the time I spend on the couch . . . but I do love socializing.

Mendy said...

Thanks for sharing, Julia! I never get any birthday cards sent out on time--I can only imagine how good that'd feel.