Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Days of Scaring

It's almost Halloween.  Three more days.  I have the Sister Missionaries coming over for dinner (I'm thinking pumpkin chili, I can put it in the crockpot and it will be yummy when I get home, then some quick cornbread and I'm set).  then I can pass out candy to the neighborhood children without being thought creepy or a stalker or something like that.  And this is my costume:
Lady Sith Hameva (she will cut you in half!)

This time she's smiling.  I would be scared if I were you.
I wore this to the ward Trunk-or-Treat last Saturday.  I love it when my costume is so good people can't tell it's me for a few minutes.

This is also the costume I did not wear to SLCC - I figured I would just wear it for Halloween. Except on Friday I'm so wearing my boots.  Those shoes are great, but they don't really go with the outfit.  Not that you can tell in these pictures...