Friday, February 27, 2015

A lot of nothing

Pretty sure I've lost all my readers by now....

but that's ok.  I forget that this is supposed to be my journal now.  I do so much on facebook that it's difficult to remember that there are (or were) people who read my blog too.

So the short version would be:

November - a whole lot of putting in extra hours at work and getting ready for December

December - went to Middle Earth (more on that in a separate post)

January - mostly depressed and sad I wasn't in Middle Earth anymore

End of January - went to FanX in Salt Lake City and met  Carrie Fisher!!  Love her!!  Got to be with my family for a couple of days too.  Didn't take many pictures this time.

February - it snowed a lot.  About once a week.  I've only been able to go to one kettlebell class per week because of the weather.

March is coming, and with it Daylight Savings Time and Spring.  Though I'm about convinced that winter is going to last well into March.  I hope my tree doesn't bud early.

No comments: