So all my Christmas presents finally showed up. I shall have to be sending out Thank You cards this weekend.
New Year's Eve was quiet for me. I got off work after 4 hours, did a quick shopping trip, then went home. I've been rewatching all the Harry Potter movies in the last week, and this night I watched The Half-Blood Prince and the first Deathly Hallows. I fed the kitties and decided (after much coughing-yeah, still not completely better) that I could greet the New Year in the morning. So I did.
New Year's Day I went to see The Hobbit again (time number 3) with Kellie, my all-things-Tolkien buddy. She's the one coming with me to New Zealand in December too. We had a nice lunch, did some shopping, and then went to see Frozen (see review on side-panel ->). Very cute, but I can't help but think they made it with the idea of a Broadway musical in mind. There were just a few more production numbers than absolutely necessary. But it was cute, and now there are two more princesses for me to collect.
Other than that I've just been working, watching my movies (finished up Harry Potter NY night), and trying to get over my cold.
Although last night was kind of interesting. The Weather people predicted rain. We got 3 inches of snow. So today at work there's just 2 of us, and I wouldn't have bothered but I didn't want to leave the other guy here alone. Plus I have some simulations to do which I could do at home, but it's just easier if I do them at work. And the roads are clear, so really, once my car was cleared off, I had no more excuses.
1 comment:
Glad you're not completely buried in snow! And glad that your Christmas finally showed up : )
Post a Comment