Here's what's blooming at my house :
 |
| My big Azalea bush |
 |
| My little Azalea bush - and some daffodils |
 |
| Late Spring Daffodils |
 |
| The dogwood tree in the front yard |
 |
| What's left of my early spring daffodils. And my butterflies. |
I will have to go out in the backyard this week and see if my backyard flowers are also blooming. And find room for the Mums I got from the Enchanted April cast and crew.
I've mostly been taking it easy the last couple of weeks - no Drama to deal with, thank goodness. Went into DC last Wednesday with some friends to see Jillian Michaels. I'm now inspired to eat better, move more, and try to figure out what my obstacles are, the reasons why I'm still overweight.
 |
| Me, Jen, and Kiersten at the Warner Theater in DC. So worth it. |
|
I claim I don't want to be overweight, but then I don't make any changes either. So something needs to change. Probably the amount of TV that I watch. 's ok, though, I'm burning out on a lot of the shows I've been watching.
Ok, back to work. Have a great day!
3 comments:
Oh, I love your azaleas! And the dogwood! Man, I wish I were back east right about now.
Beautiful azalea bush! I bet Gillian was inspiring, though I have to admit she scares me just a little.:)
All my blossoms are dying now. No azaleas here. I miss mine in MD. Also the no sprinkler business! Our grass is ridiculous because we had to do a repair before watering! Your blossoms are lovely!
Post a Comment