Monday, April 8, 2013

Enchanted April



The play is over!!  We ran Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. I had friends there all three days.  They all loved it.  We were able to break down the set in good time, and then I went home for a much needed rest.  Overslept this morning (oops!) but I don't have to be anywhere, really, tonight, so I'm good.

Now I can start working on my Family Reunion stuff.  Yay!

The best thing is, spring has finally arrived.  It was so nice out that I ate my lunch outside on the patio just outside the cafeteria.  I got to look at blue skies and sit in the sunshine and not stare at a computer screen. I didn't even have my phone with me, so there was no temptation to waste the beauty of the day by staring at a small screen.  It was lovely.  Here's hoping the rest of April is this Enchanted!

1 comment:

Beckie Hales said...

Hope your April hasn't turned snowy...ours did today! I'm glad to hear your play went well - and that it's over. So bitter-sweet. Love you!