It's been kind of cold and rainy the past couple of days, but it's not freezing and I can leave my windows open all day (which is really what I want). I even turned off my heater! So it's a little cold in my house, but I love it. My cats seem fine with it too.
Speaking of which, my cats have been getting used to me being home again. Ani will climb over me as I try to read asking to be petted. If I don't, he will reach his paw to touch the hand he wants to pet him. I sometimes pretend my hand is completely limp, and he will put his head underneath my hand, trying to get it to respond. What a cute boy! I just love it when he does this. He still isn't too sure about me when he comes upstairs, but that could also be that Kitty will growl at him if he comes near me.
Kitty is being a pill, per usual. She was so happy when I was at home more last week. She got to be by me on the couch and get to go outside whenever she wanted to. Last night I think she was a little worried I might be leaving again. If I'm going to be going out again, I won't change my clothes, but if I'm in for the night I will change into something more comfortable (my work-out clothes, usually). She then knows I'm home. So last night I come home and she's grabbing at my legs every time I went towards the door - trying to see if she wants out. But then I went and changed my clothes, and she was much happier. She was willing to go outside for a bit. Then at bedtime she attacked my legs again. And again this morning. Not sure what she wants. Silly girl.
And happiness, Aidan Turner checked his facebook last night. I have him set to be a close friend so I know when he posts. He didn't post, but he 'liked' a new page for the Crew of The Hobbit and Lord of the Rings. So of course I 'liked' it too. Martin Freeman was on last night too. I think he's so adorable. Now if we can just get Dean to check his facebook, Dean actually does post, so that's really much more fun. He's just finished another con in Australia this past weekend - he and a bunch of his 'dwarf' buddies are really doing the con-circuit right now. I keep referring to them as 'con-whores' but I suppose that's not very nice.
Ok, so this post is really random, but now that things have calmed down it's nice to be thinking about things other than the Drama Club for a change. And so, so nice to be home in the evenings. Except tonight. It's our RS Temple night - most of them go during the day, but I'll be going this evening. I have some family names to do. Time to get started on plans for the Family Reunion too! 2 months to go!
1 comment:
Really? You have family names? That is awesome!!! Glad to hear your antisocial cat is finally coming out from under the couch. Love you!
Post a Comment