So of course, I had to get a new haircut. A lot of people I know have been getting new hair cuts in the last month or so. I had a hair appointment on Thursday, and really just thought it was time. I'd been growing it out so I could braid it or do other fun things with it, but I've been so busy the last month all I would do is put it in a ponytail or a clippy and then go to work or church or rehearsal. I talked it over with Michael, my hair stylist, and decided I wanted it up off my neck in the back but still longish in the front so I could still pull it back if I wanted to. And this is the result. Cute, huh?
I did mention rehersal, too, didn't I? I just did costumes for the Drama Club production this summer, but that was stressful enough. It turned out really well, though. If I get a picture I'll post it, but in the meantime...
It's really funny. The first two acts set up the third act, and I just laugh the whole way through. Two more performances if you happen to be in the area! :D
So time for another meeting. Just wanted to check in since it's been a while. I'm getting really excited!!!


1 comment:
I sure wish I were in the area - not only to see the play but also your new 'do in person! Good luck with launch!!!
Post a Comment