I finished my second climb of the Empire State Building today! Yay!! It wasn't really that hard to fit more steps into my day, particularly considering where I work--5th floor of a building that has 24 steps between all the floors (except between the first and second floors where there's 26). Walk up in the morning, down in the evening, and up the 30 steps to the parking lot in the evening and I've about got it made. Really helped that Saturday we went to see Disney Princesses, too. After the show we decided we didn't want to wait for the elevator, so we walked up the six flights to where we'd parked (117 steps--seemed like more when we did it, though, but then there were only 18 steps between floors). yay me!Now the challenge will be to keep going up the steps now that I don't have a challenge. I shall have to find other tall buildings to climb, I suppose. Maybe the Washingon Monument?
Had a very lazy weekend. Yes, I was supposed to meet up with my friends in VA, but I've been having light-headedness issues and didn't want to drive so far feeling like my head would float away. I left church early on Sunday too, for the same reason. Don't worry, I have a dr appt tonight, we'll see what he says (I'm not seeing my regular doctor, she wanted me to come in ASAP but all her appts were booked). I'm hoping its something simple. Like a vitamin deficiency. (Update: he thinks it's an ear infection of somekind and should go away on its own. To that end he gave me some medicine that should help with the dizzyness, and so far it seems to be working)
Rehearsals are going well (performances are April 9 & 10--yes, the 10th is a Sunday (if I'm remmebering correctly), and it's a matinee, so I'll need to go to another ward in the morning). I'm struggling with my lines, mostly because I'm usually reading for someone who isn't there and they need someone to pinch hit. I don't even have that many lines!! I only have four parts, each with about 3 lines each, average (one only has one line). That's not very many.
Ok, back to your busy lives
1 comment:
Jeese, I have missed a lot of posts. Been too busy I guess. :) GO you for getting so many steps in! Maybe I should start counting steps so I actually get moving! Haha :0
Post a Comment