Was commenting on my friend's blog today, and this was my word verification word. What could such a thing mean, I wondered.
bles-sons: the blessings sons bring to us
b-lessons:lessons on how to be
bless-ons: keep on blessing
Funny how sometimes they seem so appropos, and the rest of the time they're just a jumble of letters.
As for my 'son', he's a little upset with me. I started cleaning out the closet under the stairs where he hides. He kept giving me dirty looks. And watching me carefully to make sure I don't get too close (the scars are still fading from our last encounter). But Ani seems to be doing well, coming out at night to eat and make use of the facilities, play with his little stuffed mice, and wind himself up in the blanket that Padme used to use (and smells like her). Doesn't really care for the t-shirt that smells like me. Hmm.
Padme is being really needy these days, though. Keeps rubbing up against my legs wherever I am, particularly when I'm in the kitchen. She likes the litter box in the bathroom, although she did leave a little puddle for me this morning on the linoleum. At least it wasn't near the rug, like last time. Interestingly enough when she spills litter outside the box she does try to clean it up. That was kind of weird when I watched her do it one day.
I know, enough litter box stories. Finished a book, still wading through Brisingr (third book in the Eragon series), got my Pampered Chef stuff so working on distributing it now. Plus got my LOST set--the entire series in a really cool box with lots of other stuff. So cool!! It gets to stay out for a while :)
Oh, and making baby blankets. I have four people on my list now that need baby blankets. Anyone else? I need to get to work on my curtains and my quilt for my bedroom as well. And some vests. Just because I'm sick and tired of all my clothes right now. Must be time for a seasonal change... fall, where are you??
4 comments:
I hear ya on a seasonal change! You sell Pampered Chef stuff? That's super cool to know, not that I could ever afford any of it, but still ;)
It is so great to have projects to work on. It helps me avoid thinking about winter coming on. I am not a big fan of winter.
I can relate to all your cat stuff.
I LOVE it when those word verifications are awesome.
That is the most awesome picture of Anakin. So reclusive.
I'm ready for hoodie weather, but so not ready for snow boots and heavy coats. Sounds like you are keeping busy!
Post a Comment