Yes, another word verification. So what does nomash mean?
nomash--a nomad from the Sahara desert?
no-mash--what a kid says to older sibling trying to sqeeze them
noma-sh--what you tell noma to be quiet.
Any other suggetions?
As for me, last weekend I went to Kirtland OH for a Single Adult Conference. I love visiting Kirtland. It's my very favorite church history site. (those who are not LDS can skip this next part). We may not be able to get to Jerusalem or Galilee very easily, but Kirtland is the place where the Father and the Son walked and talked with the leaders of the church as they were preparing the way and endowing them with power from on high. The Father showed up five times in this dispensation, four of which are in Kirtland. We don't even have documented all the times Christ came to visit the saints in Kirtland, but it was a lot. So if you haven't been to Kirtland, put it on your list! :D I'll try to get pictures up sometime this weekend.
I even really appreciate the Community of Christ church for taking such good care of the Kirtland Temple. It's so odd that our history is the same for so long, so you can talk to them about our church history and it's the same. It's not until after Joseph Smith was martyered that all the splinter groups started going their separate ways.
Other than the trip I've spend most of last week and this week trying to put in extra hours at work--I'm out of vacation time. This means that every time I take a day off I need to work extra in order to not have to borrow from next year. So basically I'm exhausted. Looking forward to the weekend and my Sunday nap. Saturday I'm going to the cat show with my friend, hoping to find some smelly treats for my reclusive kitty, and some more stuffed toys for him and maybe a cat tree/scratching post. My not-so-reclusive Kitty already has everything she needs, but I may get her some new toys as well. I just heard about this mouse toy that acts like it's caught under a blanket and moves randomly for the cat to chase. I'll have to see if they have any. And if it's afordable.
2 comments:
I love Kirtland too. It has been 18 years since I went. I may need to schedule a family vacation. Maybe next summer. I am so glad you were able to go there.
Have fun at the cat show.
I hope your nap was sublime because I did not get one today and I need to live vicariously through you.
PS. My word verification is sanseste, which reminds me of sans siesta, which is the old English/Latin-ish word for "without" and the Spanish word for "nap." Which is me. Today.
Post a Comment