Funniest thing this weekend: I allowed my cat Padme Kitty to come into the room where Anakin Buddy is currently residing. After sniffing around the whole room, checking out his food, his litter box, his cardboard box, and his toys, she finally looked behind the couch where Ani was hiding. She took one look, then took off for the upstairs. It was hilarious. Poor little Buddy, he's more used to the company of cats than the company of people, so I'm hoping Kitty will come around sooner rather than later. I think that will help his transition immensely. He's doing well, though. I visit him every night and putter around for a bit before leaving him on his own. I've tried to get him to play a little with me, but so far nothing doing.
Still no pictures--he hides in dark places... And he's a black cat.
1 comment:
sounds like you have a free comedy show in your home
Post a Comment