Thursday, January 28, 2010

A meme for 2010

Funny how I recieved two of these this week, from the same person! Even funnier is that three of my four brothers have already responded. I guess we should include them more often, huh? You are under no obligation to do this, but if you do let me know so I can go read!

Welome to the new 2010 edition of getting to know your family and friends. Here is what you are supposed to do, Change all the answers so that they apply to you. Have fun and be truthful! I'd love to see your answers!

1. What is your occupation right now? spacecraft engineer
2. What color are your socks right now? black
3. What are you listening to right now? telecon (it's on mute, and I just have to listen)
4. What was the last thing that you ate? Thai broccoli stir fry (7 points, but I think I need to double-check that)
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Yes
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Gene
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? She's my favorite!
8. How old are you today? 42
9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? Not applicable
10. What is your favorite drink? water
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? Yes, usually red
12. Favorite food? Edible
13. What is the last movie you watched? Avatar
14. Favorite day of the year? Christmas
15. How do you vent anger? Throw things, but only when no one is watching
16. What was your favorite toy as a child? mousie (I still have her)
17. Favorite season? Fall
18. Cherries or Blueberries? Blueberries
19. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? Of course!
20. Who is the most likely to respond? N/A for blog (Glen was actually first)
21. Who is least likely to respond? N/A for blog
22. Living arrangements? townhouse with a cat
23. When was the last time you cried? Last Sunday Night (emotional meltdown)
24. What is on the floor of your closet? Shoes, laundry basket
25. What did you do last night? Finished up the last costume for my friend's daughter's play
26. What are you most afraid of? dying alone and no one finding me for days (or worse, weeks)
27. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? Yes
28. Favorite dog breed? Shi-Tzu
29. Favorite day of the week? Friday
30. How many states have you lived in? 6 (California, Idaho, Utah, Iowa, Georgia, and Maryland)
31. Diamonds or pearls? Pearls
32. What is your favorite flower? Pink Roses

2 comments:

Cami said...

Fun! I'm glad you like edible food!

Jenni said...

Very fun listy! I'll play!:)