Ok, so last week another long one I didn't care to mention. Last weekend was our annual Trunk or Treat activity, though. That was fun. I was golidlocks. No, I didn't get any pictures, but other people did. I may have to go find them. I told everyone that I break into people's houses, eat their food, break their furniture, and then go to sleep on their beds. One little boy, dressed as a police officer, gave me a ticket. Cause I was bad.
I went to the doctor yesterday to get the results of the tests I did about a month ago. Results are, he couldn't find anything wrong. Whew! I'm thinking diet and exercise may clear up my problem (now where have I heard that before?). now I need to call the Red Cross and let them know I'm ok to donate blood again.
As for other things, life's about to get crazy again...
At work we have our Critical Design Review coming up, and I get to present (stand up in front of the room and talk to my 7-8 slides). Speaking in front of a group is really not a problem having been a Mormon all my life--they start us when we're very small giving talks and stuff. It's good preparation, really. The tricky part is that the review board gets to ask you questions and interrupt you and stuff like that. Practicing a talk no problem, but the ad libbing stuff gets to me sometimes and I say thoughtless things (those HOPE guys!). Whatever Nicky says, I did NOT use the 'd' word to describe those HOPE guys (HOPE is the name of one of our instruments). Although it does make for a better story when she tells it. So the next month I get to prepare for that.
In the Mormon Choir we have a fireside coming up, and after that the Interfaith Concert. That's pretty cool because choirs from all over DC, all religions and aspect, come and perform. It's done to encourage cooperation and peace between people of different faiths. But what this means for me is Tuesday Night Rehearsals. And Thursday Night Rehearsals. Not to mention we have the Temple Lighting Ceremony the week right after Thanksgiving, so the first week of December will see me at rehersals and performances. Yay. Busy busy busy. No time to sit and watch tv :(
Speaking of TV, November is Sweeps month. Which means all the best tv episodes will be played. Can't miss that, but I don't think my DVR can hold more than 40 shows at a time, so exactly when will I be able to watch them? I'm at rehersal twice a week, remember? Yikes.
but I may have my weekends off. That would be nice. Stay home and veg. Oh, wait, clean house, that's it. I have to clean my house. And get ready for Christmas.
So if I don't blog quite so much the next few weeks, you know why.
Have a great day!
3 comments:
wow you have a pretty busy life! Slow down you are making me tired!! :)
Yes, very busy, but good.
Who needs a clean house, I say! Not when SWEEPS are about!
Post a Comment