Ok, so I suppose I worried a few people with my Three-word Thursday. I went to the dentist, he drilled out two teeth, then put a temporary crown on. It's a little achey today, but I'm ok, really. Even if I got really hungry yesterday because the Novacaine hadn't worn off and I hadn't brought lunch because I was supposed to meet the guys for lunch but the Dentist took too long. Fortunately I do have oatmeal in my desk from last winter. That was pretty yummy.
I just found out this morning that my sisters Beckie and Dustie and Beckie's kids are coming to visit me!!! Well, I suppose it's more of a glorified hotel stop, but I'm so glad they're going to come and stay with me! They're taking a trip to PA, which is a really long drive from South Carolina, so they're going to stay with me on the way there and on the way back. So fun! Hope Kitty doesn't mind too much. As long as the kids don't chase her too much she should be ok. Maybe it's time to set up that second litter box on the second floor, though...
3 comments:
Glad your teeth are okay! Hopefully it's not too painful. Have fun with the kiddies :)
Yay for visitors! Fun!
Fun to have a visit from your sisters! Sorry about your teeth. No fun.
Post a Comment