Friday, November 16, 2007

I'm an Aunt! Again!!

This one is number 26, his name is Jack, and he was born yesterday. That's all I know. My Dad called me last night to tell me. I will try to reach the family in the next couple of days, but since the baby was C-section I suspect my sister will be in the hospital for a few more days.

Yay!

Lots of babies!

So many babies this year. it's hard to keep track much less get to hold them all...

6 comments:

Jenni said...

Congrats on your 26th - wow!! Jack is a really cute name! I hope your sister and baby are both doing well.:)

Cami said...

Wow! That's great. Congrats. Post pictures when you get them.

Corinne said...

hey, i became an auntie again today too!! yay us!

Jann said...

This is great news. Lots of baby births being announced on blogs lately. It's fun. I am in the great aunt scene. It is a little weird, but that is what happens when you are the youngest in the family.

Amber said...

Oh that is so awesome! I bet you are the greatest Aunt ever. Congrats to more babies.

Kellie said...

Congratulations, Julia! I LOVE being an Auntie.