a friend emailed this to me, and I though it was good enough to share... and I hereby tag everyone who reads this! :D
SCATTERGORIES...it's harder than it looks! Copy and paste into a new email.
When you are done, send it on, including to the person who sent it to you.
*Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following... *they
have to be real places, names, things...nothing made up!
Try to use different answers if the person in front of you had the same 1st
initial. You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question.
What is your name? Julia
4 letter word: Just
Vehicle: Jaguar
TV Show: Just shoot me
City: Jacksonville
Boy Name: Jude
Girl Name: Jamilla
Alcoholic drink: Jallepeno Schnops (I have a friend who drinks it--ugh!)
Occupation: Jet fighter pilot
Something you wear: jacket
Celebrity: Julia Roberts (that was too easy!)
Food: jicama
Something found in a bathroom: jackets on the floor
Reason for Being Late: just took one little shortcut...
Cartoon Character: Jane Jetson
Something You Shout: Just you wait!!
6 comments:
That is very cool, Julia-I bet it did take some thinking. I actually really like jicama. I got into eating them during the summers I spent in Arizona during my youth.
You are very creative. Jamilla? I have a cousin Camilla, but never heard of Jamilla. Very cute. I used to love Just Shoot Me. David Spade cracked me up. Fun read!
What a fun game Julia!! "J" is not an easy letter, but I think I'll try to give it a go on my blog too! :)
Jamilla??? Really. Ok then.
Jackets on the floor??? LOL, is that a problem at your house? :-) I wouldn't have thought of Jane Jetson though, good one! I enjoyed your post.
Wow! J is a hard one huh? I don't know if I would have done as well. Good job ! (:
Post a Comment