Tuesday, August 21, 2007

TV Viewing Schedules

I mentioned my TV Viewing Schedule in my last post, and went as far to write it all down when I realized it really didn't have much to do with anything. But I didn't want to lose it, so here it is.

Last year, in Fall/Winter/Spring I used to watch:

Sunday night: Battlestar Galactica (really too violent for Sunday night, I would often tape it)
Monday night: LA family cop show on the Family Channel; Heroes
Tuesday Night: Gilmore Girls; Veronica Mars; Law & Order Criminal Intent; L&O SVU; Eureka (when it was on) (yes that is too many shows to watch in one night, I wasn't always successful, and my VCR was constantly full)
Wednesday Night: Lost; Medium
thursday Night: catch up on the ones I missed on Tuesday, sometimes "are you smarter than a fifth grader?", or a movie, then 'The Riches' in the spring, on FX (another family, not really a family show, though--Minnie Driver was the impetus for that one)
Friday Night: Stargate SG-1; Stargate Atlantis; Dr Who; Occaisionally Numbers
Saturday Night: more catch up or movie night

The new season hasn't been released yet, but since Gilmore Girls, Veronica Mars, and Stargate SG-1 have been cancelled, Lost and Medium don't start until January, as long as nothing really new or interesting shows up on the new schedule I might actually have time to read this year :D

My Summer viewing schedule is not nearly that bad:
Sunday Night: the 4400, the Dead Zone
Monday Night: starting to watch the Heroes repeats
Tuesday Night: Eureka
Wednesday Night: nada
Thursday Night: Who wants to be a Superhero?
Friday Night: Dr Who, sometimes Monk, Psych
Saturday Night: really late, Dr Who.

See, lots more time for movies and books :D

6 comments:

Corinne said...

Clint and I LOVE Psych!!! I just saw that the first season came out on dvd. I want the library to get it for me :)

Jenni said...

Sounds like Adrian's viewing list minus the Veronica Mars and Gillmore Girls!! :) You techies love that Friday night Sci-fi!! :) I must admit to sometimes enjoying a Dr. Who, since Barty Crouch Jr. is the doctor now. :)

Mendy said...

Michael and I chuckle at Psych as well. We also like Lost.

Anonymous said...

Chris loves Medium. He got me hooked on it too. He also got me into Prison Break, which I didn't think I'd like, but things changed because I didn't realize how good looking prisoners were.

Kellie said...

Psych is definitely a favorite. For some reason Julia, I thought your blog was invite only now. Sorry I've been missing out. Thank you for my birthday gift! Wish you could have been with us!

Cami said...

Awesome. Once I did a Giant Journal page on my schedule and I included all my shows. I'm always completely lost about when shows are on, but Jake and my Tivo keep me straight. I definitely have a full schedule like you!