Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Tagged by three freinds on LJ...

A. List seven habits/quirks/facts about yourself.
B. Tag seven people to do the same.
C. Do not tag the person who tagged you or say that you tag "whoever wants to do it.

1)I like to watch Dr Who. Yes, even the one at 12:00 midnight on PBS.

2) I love being a 'fan'. Witness my Star Wars, Harry Potter, Firefly, and other fascinations. I'm not obsessed, I'm focused.

3) I love to dress up--Halloween is the only day I could get away with it before I discovered Renaissance Faires.

4)(this may be in the TMI category, be warned) Having been an active member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints all my life, and never married, yes, I am still a virgin. No, that's not a plea for someone to change my status.

5)I never served a mission for my church. It's amazing how many people think I have just because I not married (since I didn't marry, I must have served a mission? Oh brother).

6)I have a Master's degree in Astrophysics. I believe this is one of two reasons why I'm not married (see number 4 for the other reason--science and religion don't mix well in the minds of possible suitors).

7) I have a lot of dolls. Including several Star Wars 12-inch dolls, and several Barbie Princess dolls. My latest aquisition is a baby doll with a breathing mechanism in it. I love to hold my breathing doll. I know, I know, TMI.

As for who to tag... hmmm, I tagged three people on LJ, so here I'm going to tag Joni, Mendy, Kellie, and Cami (had to leave them all someone to tag!)

7 comments:

Brenda said...

That was fun to learn more about you! Love the virgin part, made me laugh! (:

Kellie said...

Okay, I'm tagged! I just finished my entry for today, but I'll sleep on my answers and do it tomorrow. This will be fun. I hope I can offer some thing juicy enough to rival your TMI entries! ;o)

Cami said...

I hear you on that mission part! Man, I was only 21 for a couple weeks and not engaged when people started asking when I was putting in my papers! SHeesh!!!! How about, it's not our job? Great for those who feel the calling, but leave the rest of us alone, eh?

Ok, I'll give it a try. It's too late now, and you'll no longer be highlighted on my bloglines, but I'll try to remember tomorrow.

Corinne said...

You slay me - you're not obsessed...you're focued. I like that :)

Jann said...

This was fun to read. I love posts that help me to get to know you better.

Mendy said...

I felt like I really know you since I already knew some of these. Of course, one tour of your house and anyone could guess your "fan-ness" and your love of dolls. My girls thought your office was Barbie heaven.

Jenni said...

It's always fun to learn more about you Julia!! I love to dress up too!! :)