Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Memories...

Stolen from Jann, borrowed from others (trying to locate it in the other's blogs...)

Okay, as a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty cool (and funny) to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you :) If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

5 comments:

Jann said...

The memory that comes to mind, is sitting at the table with you on the progressive dinner night, eating chocolate fountain yummies, and listening to you tell us about your fun dinner. I was amazed by your creativity. It was just a fun night.

Jenni said...

I remember going over to your house for book club for the Historian. It wasn't long after you got into your home and we took a tour and I saw that wookie head for the first time in your basement!! :) It was then that I realized what a big sci-fi fan you are and I love that!! You are so much fun Julia!!:)

Corinne said...

I remember a superfun game night at your house long ago - and we played that signs game with Brenda? SO stinkin' funny.

Cami said...

Awwww, Corinne stole mine. Ok, I'll choose how cute you are with my Star Wars obsessed Jefferson and how he showed you his C3PO and you said, "Ah, his silver leg, he got that when . . ." and you could see Jefferson's eyes light up. An adult who likes Star Wars toys?? No way.

Mendy said...

I remember your house warming party and how you had little prizes for all the children. You are such a thoughtful hostess and have an obvious love for little children.