Well, I did it. I'm not too sure about this still, but I have a brace of beagles. They're not too happy yet, having lived most of their lives in a kennel (they're only a year old), but I'm hoping they warm up to me soon. Pictures, you ask? Why, yes!
go here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/julia0925/
I also have pics of my house in winter and early spring. I need to take another picture before all the flowers on my tree fall off.
Wish me luck! (with the dogs)
5 comments:
Congrats!! They are so cute! Can't wait to hear about all their misadventures :)
So how're the Valium Boys...ahem... I mean Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon doing today??!!! :) :) Really you can just tell they are sweet-hearts even though they are taking a little while to warm up. Congrats on your doggies!! :)
Congrats and good luck! You are braver than I. I'm sure they'll love their new mommy!
They are beautiful. I hope everything goes smoothly for you with your new additions.
Congratulations, Julia! I hope they are getting their sea legs and feeling more comfortable in their new home.
Post a Comment