I'm going to get my doggies this weekend!!! I'm getting a brace of beagles, and I'm naming them Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon. We are going to have so much fun! It's still a little scarey, when I think of how much my life is going to change, but all the changes are good ones. It will be good for me to take care of something other than myself all the time, and it will be good for me to excersize more.
In the meantime, I've been on my diet for three weeks and I've lost FOUR POUNDS. Yay for me!!!
And I'm totally--what's the word?--jonesing about Faire. I've started planning out what I want to do and who I want to do it with. Which is really crazy since they don't even have the schedule up on the MDRF website yet!!! Me and two friends are going to VARF in June, though, so that should help. Too bad I can't bring my dogs, though. I've been reading up on beagles, and apparently Queen Elizabeth had beagles (or at least small hunting dogs with melodious voices), so they're 'period' :D
Happy day to all of you!
MDRF: Maryland Renaissance Festival (see link ->)
VARF: Virginia Renaissance Faire
7 comments:
Have so much fun at all your acronyms!! Good luck with your little doggies. If only Jefferson were not deathly afraid of dogs. . . Maybe he'll make some exceptions for Star Wars dogs.
I'm thrilled for you. I can't wait to see pictures of your "babies." I am seriously considering trying out the Faire with my kids this year. Do I dare do it without Clint?
Totally confused me with all the acronyms. Thanks for the translation, it helped. Yeah for your dogs. I can't wait to hear all about it.
Cami- once my dogs are trained, we can meet somewhere neutral (like a park) and see if Jeffy is willing to meet my Jedi Beagles :)
Corinne--you can do it without Clint, but you simply MUST come with me!! I can help with the kids!
Yay tomorrow you get your doggies!! We really need to go to the MDRF this year - it sound super fun!! :)
We love the MDRF! I have never referred to it as that, but I will now!
I saw your dress on Sunday, and it reminded me of a dress I've seen there. Is that where you got it! I loved it!
Good luck with your new doggies! I know of an off leash park in Ellicott City. Let me know if you want the details when they are a little older. =)
Congrats on losing 4 pounds!
I'm excited to see your Star Wars doggies!! My kids freak out about dogs too...maybe someday!
Post a Comment