Friday, March 2, 2007

March has blown in

Today it feels like March. There was a storm last night, but today it's all blustery outside, clear but not freezing cold. The daffodil bulbs I planted last November have started to sprout. Why, I do believe Spring is coming!!!

First week without Mike, we've done ok, Ray and I. He's setting up meetings, I'm attending them. It works.

I'm hoping to have some energy when I get home tonight--I really need to clean because my niece is coming on TUESDAY!!! Tomorrow I won't be home, Sunday is not the day for cleaning (and I'll be gone most of it too), and Monday night I have FHE. So exactly when will my house get clean if I don't do it tonight? NEVER. Or I'll just make Daely do it (heh heh)

Ok, off to work--I need to review some more comments on my lovely document--which is apparently too thourough :::sigh:::

1 comment:

Corinne said...

cleaning?? what's that??