So I've had this conversation a few times recently about admiting that I'm really from Maryland now. I've lived here for over 10 years--which is amazing to me, really. I grew up in California, in the same house for 17 years, then moved constantly over the next 8 years while I was in college, moved back home briefly, then came out here when I got a job. I lived in an apartment in Greenbelt for 2 years, then an apartment in Jessup for 8, and now I have a house. Most of my family is still out west, so that's where I go for vacations, but I guess I'm a Marylander now.
Very odd.
In other news, today I officially miss Mike (my ex-supervisor). He should be driving across Illinois at the moment, on his way to Colorado. And I want to go over some of the comments I've recieved on the document I was writing. To see what he thinks. Man, I'm going to have to start thinking for myself!! maybe even start making decisions too!! although I should probably not get too crazy...
2 comments:
Wahoo!! Great minds think alike. I'm adding you to my bloglines girl!!
yay! You found me!
Post a Comment