Thought I'd see what all the fuss is about. I have some friends over here, so I thought maybe I'd try setting up a blog here as well. I do have a Live Journal account http://julia0925.livejournal.com/ which goes back several years. Feel free to check it out :)
Today I'm kinda sad. It's my supervisor's last day--he got a job in Colorado and is moving out there next week. Actually, it's been a sad two months, since it's been that long since he told us he was leaving. Now my team of 2 is down to 1. Not really--Ray will be picking up most of Mike's work by virtue of my refusal to take Mike's job. And there's TJ, but I'm still not sure how he fits in. But I will miss Mike. He knows so much; I could have learned a lot from him. I'll learn things from Ray too, but not the same things. And we won't have anyone to throw things at us from across the room (Mike likes to throw frisbees and foam bricks at people). It's going to be quite boring...
Went Visiting Teaching last night, and got to hold Cynthia's baby (William is only 2 weeks old). He's so sweet. I just love babies :)
Finished reading "A Separate Peace" along with others in my book group. they liked it, I really didn't. Didn't like it the first time I read it in high school, not too impressed with it now. Gene is a creep. Phineas was a sweet boy, and Gene just couldn't handle it. Creep.
Course I think Mike is a creep for leaving, too. Maybe it's just the mood I'm in? Hoping others out there have a great weekend
No comments:
Post a Comment