Monday, July 3, 2017

Looking forward to a break

So when I last wrote, I was between trips - a business trip and a personal trip.  The business trip to CO went well.  The personal trip was SO MUCH FUN!
Image may contain: bridge and outdoor
We went to New York!
And stayed in a Castle!
 Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling, outdoor


Well, ok, it wasn't New York New York, and it wasn't a real castle, it was Las Vegas, but I was there with my college roomies Cindy and Lisa, and we got to see Donny and Marie!
Image may contain: 5 people, people smiling, people standing and shoes






These are the wax figures from Mdme Trusseau's, but we did go to the show that night and it was fantastic.  I think I'm more in love with Donny now than I was before.  I want to go back, and do the Meet & Greet next time.  Or find where they're doing their Christmas show and go to that.  That would be pretty great, I'm sure.

Oh, and here's a couple pictures from my trip with my sisters:
https://www.facebook.com/julia.andersen.9461/videos/vb.810602277/10155309080507278/?type=3

OK, it's a weird video thing Facebook did, but I hope you can see it.

And here's Colorado:
Image may contain: cloud, sky, mountain, outdoor and nature
It was a beautiful day.

Now I get to rest for about a month.  Kitty will be happy. Tomorrow is Independence Day, or as some people are calling it, Brexit 1776.  I plan on going to my ward breakfast and games activity, then a movie in the afternoon.  Maybe watching Independence Day at home, too.  Or do that tonight and watch the new one tomorrow night.  Either way, it's nice to be home.

No comments: