I went to Oregon to see this cutie blessed:
| AJAndersen |
I agree, it does look pretty. A little annoying when you know you have to leave at 4 in the morning, though.
But we made it. I met up with my brother D and his wife J and one of their daughters D. Yes, I"m trying to be discreet with names. All these D's might be confusing, though, huh? Ok, so brother is D and niece is D3. Nephew is D1. Anyway, the aunties were very happy to have a chance to hold the little sweetie:
| Auntie Julia and AJ |
| Auntie D3 and AJ |
Grandma J got to hold her most of the time, and rightfully so.
The weather was quite rainy, but it was still beautiful. It was a good trip.
| Can you see the rainbow? |
She was being a sweetheart - the starry fabric is my pajamas. She was putting her paw on my arm! So cute!
So now that it's March you might think that it would be springtime.
Nope. This is yesterday (March 3). So bummed. So tired of all the snow and cold. Maybe especially the cold. Not fond of the layer of ice that was under this particular snow either (it rained quite heavily before it got cold enough to actually snow instead). And joy, there's been more snow predicted for next week too. Is it spring yet?



2 comments:
Hopefully after this snowfall, you'll see the sun again! Love the pics!
HA! I'm so behind on your blog that there are snow pictures! (Weird that it snowed that much in Oregon!) I was SO ready for warm weather when it just kept snowing! Now I'm dying of heat. That's how it goes, I guess! :)
Post a Comment