Wednesday, July 27, 2011

So weird

There are like three or four blogs that I can no longer comment on. For some reason, Blogger doesn't recognize me on those blogs and won't allow me to log in (even though I tried three times!). I put in the stupid word verification and everything, but no. No comments allowed. I know it's just me, though, because other people comment on these particular blogs. Now I have friends out there who think I don't care about them because I can't comment :( This makes me sad.


In other news, my cold is finally (almost) gone. Lots of going home early to sleep. Ani has been getting his supper at 8:00pm instead of 10:00pm, which allows me plenty of time to read without thinking, "I have to go to bed sometime tonight, you know." He's been coming out a little farther, but the whole being sick thing set him back, I think. I worry about him not getting enough exercise (he doesn't seem to like things that move unexpectedly, so that's an issue). I did make a treat bottle for him--soda bottle with holes cut in it so I can fill it with treats and they come out when he moves it. I don't think he really plays with it, though. I did order a couple treat-dispensing balls, though. I'm going to put his regular food in one and see if he manages to keep from starving to death. Which he won't since I bring him canned food each evening, but hopefully he'll get the idea and start playing. I want him to be happy.


Padme Kitty is being her usually cranky self. She loved having me home for four days to open doors for her and lay on when she wanted to nap (I actually really like it when she does that). She's been attacking me at night again, though. I try to play with her--her new favorite toy is a stick with a string on it (used to have a toy, but Ani ate part of the string the last time he came upstairs and Kitty decided she likes it that way). Sometimes she just sits and looks at my feeble attempts to flick the string until I get tired. She will stand at the door and meow until I come over, but she doesn't want out, she wants something else, but what she does is walk into the kitchen and eat. I think she's a bad influence.


Went to a show Saturday night, my first venture after starting to feel better. It was with the Drama Club, and since I'd already paid for it and felt much better, I decided I would still go. It was "Anything Goes" at Toby's Dinner theater (http://www.tobysdinnertheatre.com/). It was very good. it was dinner and the show, and dinner was good too. I didn't over eat the meal, but then Chris egged me into ice cream and a slice of cheesecake. He's definitely a bad influence--one of those guys who can eat anything and never gains a pound, then feels guilty when he's the only one eating so he tries to get other people to continue eating. I really need to not sit near him for meals. Sunday I made it to church, which was good since the other guy who helps run Nursery was sick this week. Only 12 kids, only one crier--she's still fairly new, although her older brother is in the class and has stopped crying. There should have been another crier, but I just couldn't handle two of them and no one else had shown up to help yet, so the dad just took her with him. He won't be able to do that much longer, though. Good thing I'm over my cold, right?


No major plans this week or weekend, just working on the costumes for the play I'm in. Here's the flyer, made by one of our drama people. She's very talented.




I will be going to some concerts in August, though. Let you know about that then :)

No comments: