Went to Terrapin Adventures last weekend (here), with Shannon and Clare. We did the zip line first--getting to the zip line was a little crazy, but the actual zip line itself was really fun. Then we went on the giant swing. Poor Clare had to close her eyes, but I love being up so high and swinging. I love to swing :D And with this theres no real effort on your part, you just sit and swing. Then Shannon and I went on the High Ropes. Well, ok, we both started, but once I realized what they were asking me to do, I decided I'd rather not and had the guides help me get down. I still had to do it myself, but Shannon was able to do the whole course. It was a bit scarey, although they do have you hooked in the whole way and there are guides to make sure you're ok the whole time. Next time I'm thinking I'll probably do the zip line and the swing, and maybe the Tower, where you climb up the wall. I can do rock climbing. Scaling ropes over a 20-40 ft drop, not so much.
Not much else going on here, just thought I'd check in. Going to the movies with S&C tomorrow to see The A-Team and The Karate Kid. Hmm, maybe I should see if I have any of my old '80s clothes...
4 comments:
Isn't it funny how all the old movies and shows are coming back? They've run out of ideas . . .
That Adventure place sounds AWEsome. I would have done everything, Jake, none of it.
Sounds like fun. You are braver than I would have been. Have fun at the movies.
Whoa that sounded like fun! I saw Karate Kid last weekend too! The kiddos thought it was awesome and Ben now practices his own brand of Jedi Kung Fu.:)
I've always wanted to do that, but I thought it had to be a big group of people! I think I'll call and find out. =)
Post a Comment