OK, I know I have no place to complain, but I am TIRED! I did my running homework and then had my running class three days in a row this week. Good thing I have choir practice tonight or I might have talked myself into going again tonight. I guess choir is good for something, huh?
I was good about going to bed early on Sunday night. So early that my body was like, "What are we laying down for now? It's not time to go to sleep..." Monday night I was good too. Tuesday night I was watching LOST, and V comes on right after that. Although V is really starting to freak me out. I don't think it's hit the 'train wreck' phase for me yet, though. You know, where you just can't look away even though you know you should?
Last night I stayed up late as well, finally doing my taxes (I know, I'm bad, but at least I didn't wait until tonight). I don't know whether to be happy or sad. I owe the Federal government, but the State owes me. In fact, the amount the State owes me is exactly what I owe the Federal Government. Plus one dollar. On the one hand, I broke even. On the other hand, I kind of wanted a tax refund for paying off of bills and to finance a trip I want to take in May.
Sheesh. One dollar. 99 cent menu anyone? I guess I can go to the dollar store? Tip for a $5 meal? Do they have $5 meals at places where you need to tip? Or maybe I can 'super-size' it. Whatever 'it' is. Sheesh.
1 comment:
Oh LOST. All done now.
Also, you are scaring me about V. We stopped watching it a while ago and it's just been piling up on the Tivo. This summer we'll have a fest, and I don't want it to be dumb. Everything is over.
Except Fringe. Fringe is good. No one watches Fringe. Spock is on Fringe.
Post a Comment