Hmmm, nothing of note really happened this week either.
Saturday and Sunday I watched General Conference on TV. It was good, per usual. I need to work on noticing the Spirit more in my life and temperance. I also did some yard work and let the lawn guy cut my lawn. I do pay him for it...
Monday I went to work then went home and crashed on the couch and watched TV. Donny danced very well on Dancing with the Stars. I really like Louie and Chelsie too.
Tuesday I went to work then went home for dinner before going to the Chiropractor. He straightened me out. Oh, and Donny's safe for another week.
Wednesday I went to work then went home and crashed until time to go get my vegetables. Got these weird bulb things attatched to what looks like chard. No idea how to cook that. Maybe boil it and eat with butter, salt and pepper? A stir fry? Hmmm. Spent the evening watching NCIS on USA. Totally hooked. Yikes. Seven seasons to catch up on. Not clear if the current season is 7 or 8.
Thursday I went to work and then went home for dinner, programed my DVR to record NCIS off of USA, then went to Choir Rehearsal. Tried really hard not to be jealous of the beautiful talented alto that gets all the solos. Not her fault she's so talented. Not her fault the directors don't seem to choose anyone else for the solos, even with auditions. Not her fault I have no breath control (I did audition, just in case you were wondering).
Today I'm taking the Sister Missionaries for dinner before going to the store to get some stuff. I've been on restriction from shopping this week, but I got paid today so all is well. And I really need some new pants. Oops, not going to make the RS Social. Not a very social person anyway, so I guess that's ok. I do better in small groups. Large groups, even if I know everyone, intimidate me.
Tomorrow I'm going to NYC to see Hugh Jackman on stage. Live, in person. In a show. With Shannon, my partner-in-crime. Well, not crime. She's in Law Enforcement, so no illegal activities. Then again, she did tell me to bring restraints to make sure she doesn't leap over the balcony onto the stage to get closer to the Most Handsome Man Alive. Must remember to take credit card in case I need to bail her out of jail... Oh, and don't ask me what the name of the show is, it's enough that Hugh is in it. I'll know more when I return tomorrow night. Yup, quick trip, on the train, up and back. You won't even know I was gone...
Wish me luck!
2 comments:
So fun seeing Hugh! Enjoy yourself! I'm hooked on Dancing With the Stars too. I wasn't going to watch this season, but took a peek and now am hooked.
Have fun in NYC! I want to go! (:
It was fun talking in nursery the other day!
Post a Comment