so I think I actually posted more recently than I thought I had. After Memorial Day weekend and all the movies then, there hasn't been a whole lot going on. I did go to a Tuppeware party on the 30th, though. That was alot of fun. I love to buy stuff for my kitchen.
This past weekend was a very rare one--I didn't have anything planned!! I came home from my Pilates class on Saturday and CRASHED. I decided to rewatch Gilmore Girls from the beginning, and actually went through two of the DVD's. I watched some Combat too (of course). For some reason I didn't watch any movies. I was supposed to work in my yard, but didn't. It's still in horrible shape (the back yard, which fortunately has a fence so the Homeowners Association can't get too crazy). And today it's raining, so probably not going to work on it tonight either.
I'm also getting ready for my trip. I know I've alluded to this before. My work is sending me out to Redondo Beach, California, for a meeting next week. Since I'll already be there, I'm going to just stay and hang out with my sister for a while, then we'll make our way up to St George for our first Andersen Family Reunion. I've talked the family into doing soldier quilts for a service project--hopefully it won't get in the way of any of the activities my brother has planned. It should be really fun.
After going back and forth a few times, I'm thinking I may pass on the SA conference July 4th weekend. It sounds really fun, but I'll only have two days from the time I return from CA to the time I'd have to leave for the conference. Ok, so it's only in Alexandria so I could commute from my house, but seriously, I don't think my cat will have forgiven me yet for the first trip.
All this trip stuff has me remembering the trip I took last year, to Europe. That was such a great experience. I so have to do that again. Oh wait, Lori and me have a pact for next year, to England! :D I guess I should start saving money for that now, huh?
Happy dreams of your favorite person, and I'll ttyl!
3 comments:
Can't wait to see you!! I am going to email you about disneyland right now.
Hope you have a great time in CA and UT!! What a great idea to do quilts for the soldiers with your family!
Oh, how fun to go to California. You hopefully will have some great weather. Enjoy being with your family!
Post a Comment