Tuesday, November 11, 2008

got tagged on LJ

Tagged by isabelladeangelo

A) People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs & replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.

B) Tag 6 people to do this quiz. These people must state who they were tagged by & cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. Continue this game by sending it to other people.

01. What is your favorite show on TV?Oh jeepers. I have many. I like Terminator: the Sarah Connor Chronicles, the Mentalist, Life on Mars, Life, and Sanctuary--but that's just my favorite for each night of the week (Saturday and Sunday don't have anything interesting to me on, except Legend of the Seeker... I forgot about that one...)
02. What are you wearing at the moment? Warm clothing. My office is FREEZIING!!
03. What was the best part of your day? Having Kitty come ask for scritches when i kneel down to pray. She likes that part too. I think. She did try to bite me the other day, though...
04. What is your favorite scent? when the wind blows fresh cool air off the mountains.
05. What is your favorite drink? Water. Ok, so I'm boring, but I really do like water. Flavored I would have to go with Ginger Ale
06. What do you drink the most? Water.
07. What is your favorite restaurant? Hunan Manor. And Berttucci's. And there are probably more...
08. What will you be doing after finishing this? go home from work
09. What did you want to be when you grew up? Would you believe some sort of law enforcement officer in outer space? Talk about mixing my genres! Ok, I also wanted to be a rock star (but then, who didn't?)
10. Your favorite romantic movie? Hmmm. Casablanca comes to the top of my mind, but then, so does The Lake House and 27 Dresses. Again with the having to pick just one!
11. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is? Creative, talented, and a fun person to be around.
12. What are you afraid of? Losing everyone and everything I love
13. What's your favorite item of clothing? My comfy shirt my friend gave me 10 years ago.
14. What time do you usually go to bed? Around 11:00 pm, unless I stay up late reading.
15. What's on your mind? My church meeting tonight. Gotta whip the SA committee into shape again. And I only have an hour to do it. Yuck.

I hereby tag everyone who made it to the bottom of this list (yes, this means you!)

5 comments:

Tracy said...

What do you mean you don't have anything interesting to watch on Sunday? What about The Amazing Race? Desperate Housewives? Or Chris would suggest -- football!
Fun learning more about your likes and dislikes.

Spilter said...

You are great and I am with you on 27 dresses I really like that movie too.

Love the blanket you made Addy we are using it all the time now. Thank You! It is really just the perfect size, comfy fabric it has it all.

Thanks for sharing your talents with us.

Amber

Jenni said...

Ooh Casablanca is a fave of mine too. Nice listy!!:)

Kellie said...

I liked learning these little fun facts about you! Kitties are such affectionate furry folk. I love it when they want my affection.

Cami said...

What are you talking about mixing genres?!? There are PLENTY of law enforcement officers in outer space. Why we are watching Firefly right now, and there are plenty--plenty of mixing genres anyway! Wow, that's some serious mixing there for you. I like it now that I've gotten used to it.