Brenda tagged me, so here I am. I tag Kellie, Lindsay, and Felicity, but only if you haven't done it yet.
What time did you get up this morning?
7:30 am I'm supposed to get up earlier, but as long as I'm to work around 8:30 I don't worry about it.
Diamonds or pearls?
Pearls
What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Mad Money. I quite liked it.
What is your favorite TV show?
I have to pick one? How about three? Lost, Medium, and I've really gotten into Torchwood lately. Gilmore Girls is no longer on the air, but it was my favorite too. And Babylon 5. I guess that's five, now, huh?
What do you usually have for breakfast?
Typically yogurt, but instant oatmeal is making a comeback.
What food do you dislike?
I still hate Lima beans. I keep thinking I'll grow out of it and try them again, but nope, still don't like them.
What is your favorite CD at the moment?
Anna Nalick (I've been 'in' to female artists for the last little while)
What kind of car do you drive?
Saturn ION. It's a great little red car!
Favorite Sandwich
Hmmm. Probably ham, cheese, and tomato with lettuce and mustard on wheat bread or in a wrap.
Favorite item of clothing?
Dresses. Pretty ones that make me look beautiful
If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?
Denmark. A cruise of the Baltic Sea that includes Denmark.
Favorite Brand of clothing
Just My Size (they are so comfortable!)
Where would you retire to?
St George, Utah. Preferably close enough to the temple I could walk.
What is your most recent memorable birthday?
I think this is a trick question. What if my most memorable birthday wasn't a recent one? One of my favorites was going to see my sister in Cincinatti when she was there for work. We saw a show on a steamboat and had Jambalaya. Not at the same time, though.
Favorite sport to watch
Baseball, but I prefer to be at the game. Watching on TV does nothing for me.
When is your birthday?
September 25
Are you a morning person or a night person?
Night, but I'm usually unable to stay up late. I do like mornings too, though.
What is your shoe size?
6 1/2. I like having small feet :)
Pets?
Yes. I had dogs, but they were too much for me, so now I have a cat. Padme Kitty. She follows me around a lot.
Any new and exciting news you'd like to share?
Did I mention I have a new grand-niece? She was born in January, and is very, very cute.
What did you want to be when you were little?
An Astronaut
How are you today?
Fair to middle'n, as my Dad says.
What is your favorite candy?
I like Three Musketeers. And Lemon Drops. But not together.
What is your favorite flower?
Pink Roses
What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to?
February 29 (I get to go to South Carolina to see my newest nevvy be blessed)
What are you listening to right now?
Hallway conversations at work. I'm telling you, working in a trailer is really noisy.
What is the last thing you ate?
Strawberry Yogurt
Do you wish on stars?
Yes
If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Cornflower Blue
How is the weather right now?
Cloudy and cold. They say it may rain. Kitty wanted to go outside this morning, but was out for all of two seconds before she darted back inside.
Last person you spoke to on the phone.
My Dad.
Favorite Soft Drink
I don't drink a lot of soda, but I tend to go for either Sprite or Rootbeer when I do. I prefer Lemonade when I'm not drinking water.
Favorite Resturant
Again with the having to chose just one! I like Applebees, Ruby Tuesdays, and Hunan Manor. And several more I can't think of right now. I'm not sure I have an absolute favorite, although I really liked a little Vietnamese restaurant in Iowa City when I was there. And Breugger's Bagels. And--I should stop now, huh?
Hair Color
Blonde, and getting lighter all the time (I hope it just goes white eventually)
What was your favorite toy as a child?
The doll my mom made for me.
Summer or winter
Neither. I like Fall
Hugs or kisses
Hugs
Chocolate or vanilla
Is this a trick question?
When was the last time you cried?
Last Friday morning. I was having a meltdown at work. Unrelated to work, but a meltdown just the same.
What is under your bed?
My suitcases, a box full of empty doll boxes, and a box of clothes I can't fit into right now but don't want to get rid of.
What did you do last night?
Went to a surprise birthday party for a friend. It was really fun.
What are you afraid of?
Dying and no one finding my body for days.
Salty or sweet
Salty. I can't stay out of the potato chips, so I'm not allowed to buy them anymore.
Favorite day of the week?
Friday.
How many towns have you lived in?
Hmm, let me think. Fontana CA, Rexburg ID, Logan UT, Athens GA, Iowa City IA, Mesa AZ, Greenbelt MD, Jessup MD, Laurel MD. 9. Thought it might be more, but I guess not.
Do you make friends easily?
Nope.
4 comments:
Okay, I'm tagged, Julia. I haven't done this exact one. I don't have enough regular readers to tag anyone else though...I'll just extend an open invitation.
That was so fun to read! I have to say I love St. George! My grandparents retired there and I loved to visit them every Easter. I think I wouldn't mind retiring there also. (:
i am with you on those chips, julia. they are evil. i can never eat just one....
That was fun to read! I'll have to do mine soon :)
Post a Comment