It has been brought to my attention that there are people who have been hurt by some of my recent blogs. In an effort to let you know how I feel about some things, I have not been careful with my word choices, going for the harsher rather than the softer terminology, and I must confess in some cases I was just trying to get a reaction from someone. Anyone. Even a negative reaction since I wasn't getting any other reactions.
First, I did not intend to wish illness on anyone's children. "Spit up" would have been better than "throw up", and even better would have been not to say anything at all.
I really don't want to go through a list of reasons trying to excuse my behavior; there really is no good excuse. I will however be more considerate when I post. If you were offended, I do apologize. If you have something you want to say to me, please email me or call me and we'll work it out that way. Thank you to those who have already done so. I am usually not aware of how I am affecting other people, so I do appreciate it when people let me know.