Heath Ledger died yesterday. Apparently of a prescription drug overdose, there was no evidence of foul play or that it was a suicide. I am heartbroken. He was so handsome, and had such potential. I was looking forward to seeing him for years to come :(
Apparently he finished work on the Batman movie that's coming out in July (he plays the Joker), so that's something, but not enough. Not enough!!
(FYI he was in A Knight's Tale, 10 things I hate about you, Roar, a western with Orlando Bloom, and Brokeback Mountain (the one he got the Oscar nom for, but I never saw that one).
6 comments:
Oh, it's so sad. I just can't imagine that it will be as fun to watch the new Batman movie. It will feel so strange.
I didn't real know who he was, but oh man, he is goodlookin! That was a great picture of him on yahoo.
Very sad to hear when anyone has a drug overdose...
Isn't is just so sad... I really liked him and was so excited for that Batman movie. I feel so bad for his family - especially his little 2 year old... Sad.
I loved him in a Knights Tale. Very sad. They look so glamorous in pictures, it's so sad to see what their reality is really like.
I'm with ya there Julia. I was totally shocked to say the least. I had seen him on all the interviews he did right after that last movie he did and he didn't seemed to be the snooty type of actor. I really liked him. I actually got sadder when I saw Ellen talk about him and she got totally chocked up that I even started crying. That saddest part is that he leaves a baby behind and leaves this world at such a young life. I suppose his life here was just starting to take off.
I was so shocked when I heard about his death. It made me sad too.
Post a Comment