For the last several weeks Christmas songs have been running around in my head. Not annoying ones, my favorites. This started about the same time the radio started playing Christmas songs. It's kind of nice, having this soundtrack in my head, without even needing an ipod or anything.
Anyway, I hope everyone has a nice weekend, and that the storm really doesn't start until everyone is home from the ward Christmas party tomorrow night.
2 comments:
Oh, I do the same thing. Except I start singing out loud, at the oddest times. My kids will be talking to me, and say a word that reminds me of a Christmas song, and I just have to sing it.
For me, it's the most annoying Christmas songs that get stuck in my head - I have to put on my i-pod to get relief!:) I'm glad that your inner soundtrack is all your favorites!:)
Post a Comment