Monday, June 2, 2014

June already???

Yikes!  May just kind of disappeared on me!  Hmm, what did I do?

Here's the Rocking Chair I mentioned last time. Kitty has decided it can stay:


Easter weekend I went to see Beckie and her family again (I know, I do that a lot)

Malena and her new doll

We went ice skating at the Olympic Oval in SLC.  The little kids got frames to help them not fall down.  We wanted adult-size frames too!



Jack finding Easter Eggs (I like the light in this picture)
More Easter Eggs!!
Shannon and I went to Hershey Park - my very first time!  It was way fun, even if all the water stuff was closed.  APL and some other local corporations had the park to ourselves.  It was very fun.


We were just tall enough to be able to ride all the rides!!  Of course, I don't really like the crazy roller coasters, and Shannon can't go on them for medical reasons, so it worked out ok.

Back at home Rita's is finally open!  So of course I had to take the Sister Missionaries!!

I like the Mistos, they got Itialian Ice with Gelato on top
So yeah, a lot going on.  Progress is being made on the personal front as well - my doctor is SO HAPPY with me!! If I can keep this up, she'll consider taking me off some (or all) of my medications.  Yay!!!  And apparently my face has changed shape, though I can't really tell just yet.  Not a lot of actual weight loss, but definite redistribution is going on.

Lastly, here's my possessive Kitty.  She likes me to know that I belong to her :)
Yes, that's my leg, and yes, that's the quilt my sister made for me many years ago.  I love it.  Kitty wasn't pleased that I was moving around too much.

I think we are now caught up.  Next trip: San Francisco to Evolution Expo with Erick!!  My nephew - don't get any weird ideas.

3 comments:

Beckie Hales said...

It was so fun to see you - and I have to ask: did Hershey (the town) really smell like chocolate?

Cami said...

I'd like some redistribution of weight! :) I know how that goes--scale doesn't change but the measurements do. As long as you are feeling good! Kitty is adorable and makes me miss my Kitty. Glad you had fun at Hershey! Jake likes to take me to places like that and watch me ride the rides he is too scared to ride. HA! Hope you had/are having fun in San Fran! Thanks for being my BEST blog follower. :) You are cute.

Cami said...

Has it really been so long since I read your blog? Crazy. Kitty is adorable. I miss my kitty of old. (We called her Miss Kitty.) We have a Rita's here now (of course in Utah they stay open ALL year), but I never go. Because Rita's is Maryland to me. :( I guess that's why I SHOULD go. HA!